Question What bitstreams are available for the VCU/BCU1525?

Invento

Newcomer
Hi there guys!

I thought I would ask the big daddy question,

Could you create a list with downloadable links to which bitstreams are available? Do they all take their own custom miner or is there one all inclusive miner?

Thanks!

Soul of Jacobeh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We're currently trying to compile a solid list and it will be found under the Resources section. Stay tuned!

Currently, as far as I'm aware, most of the publicly released bitstreams will support the AllMine Shell. The Shell™ will run through SQRL miner (I think). Whitefire has his own miner. Most standalone developers and teams will likely also need their own miner if they don't run through The Shell.

OP
OP
I

Invento

Newcomer
Sounds great! Thanks guys.

How does the allminer work? Is it a wrapper for all the miners and it runs scripts for them?

Soul of Jacobeh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The AllMine shell is mostly a wrapper for bitstreams on the BCU/VCU itself. It takes a lot of the difficult part of getting a VCU running and sets an easy framework for developers to jump into. It also interacts directly with SQRL miner, I believe. I do not know if other miners will have support for the AllMine shell. I've seen a few miners that lightly utilize the CUDA library to interface with more popular miners, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see an option for that in the future.

turnerfpga

Newcomer
Anyone got bs to share? atm Im mining nexus on the vcu1525. I have WF rb1/2/3/4 0xbtc miner too bs through being registered. I got dmz amoveo also. Just trying to build my bs list for when I dump more money into FPGAs lol

Top Bottom